Garmin Forerunner 935 is a premium and lightweight GPS running/triathlon watch is designed to go the distance. With rich data, such as running dynamics, wrist-based heart rate, training status and VO2 max, it helps you fine-tune your training and recovery as you seek to become a better athlete. It features Strava Live Segments so you can turn every run or ride into a virtual competition. For the “looks count, too” in you, you can quickly change interchangeable bands for a new sport or style. It also has smart notifications, automatic uploads and Connect IQ compatibility for custom watch faces and apps.
Garmin Forerunner 935
Sorry the product has been sold out.
- Forerunner 935 features an incredible 24 hours of battery life in GPS mode and up to 60 hours in UltraTrac battery saver mode. What about when you’re just using it as a smartwatch? You’ll get up to 2 weeks from a single charge.
- GPS and GLONASS coverage helps in tracking better in more challenging environments. Also, a barometer is built in to give you higher quality elevation data.
- With 935’s true multisport capabilities, you can easily change sports on the fly.
- Garmin has paired up with Firstbeat to bring you new metrics like Training Status, which evaluates your recent training history and performance indicators to let you know if you’re training productively, peaking or overreaching.
- Weighing in at under 50 grams, this lightweight watch is for the true athlete. Plus, new optional QuickFit bands let you easily swap out straps for a different look whenever you choose.
|Dimensions||25 x 10 x 10 cm|