Fenix 5X is the premiere multisport training companion. It’s the first Fenix series watch to offer full-color TOPO U.S. mapping for at-a-glance navigation and location reference – so you can beat yesterday, and be sure of getting back. You get advanced features such as Elevate wrist heart rate technology, built-in activity profiles, performance metrics and training status readings that show the fitness-enhancing effects of your workout.
Garmin Fenix 5X Sapphire
Multisport GPS Watch with Full-color Map Guidance
• Ultimate multisport GPS watch with full-color TOPO U.S. mapping, routable cycling maps and other outdoor navigation features.
• Fit for adventure with rugged design that features stainless steel bezel, buttons and rear case.
• Built-in navigation sensors include GPS and GLONASS capability to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone as well as 3-axis compass, gyroscope and barometric altimeter.
• Put key stats at your fingertips with the performance widget that shows your training status, training load and more.
• Connected features include smart notifications, automatic uploads to Garmin Connect online fitness community and personalization through free watch faces and apps from our Connect IQ store.
• Battery life: up to 12 days in smartwatch mode (depending on settings), up to 20 hours in GPS mode or up to 35 hours in UltraTrac battery saver mode.
|Dimensions||25 x 10 x 10 cm|