The Sportelite 27.5 series bikes are made for introducing riders to light trail riding, with a careful and ideal selection of wheel size, geometry and suspension.
BMC SporteLite Three
Access to the trails
The Sportelite 27.5” series bikes are made for introducing riders to light trail riding, with a careful and ideal selection of wheel size, geometry and suspension. Turn the key to outdoor freedom with the Sportelite family of mountain bikes.
Your first mountain bike! And what a difference good frame engineering and awesome components can make. The Sportelite’s triple-butted and hydroformed aluminum frame is carefully smooth welded and represents the pinnacle of aluminum tube shaping, ride quality, and lightweight performance combined.
The right geometry, the right wheel size and the right components – we designed a bike for the rider with the Sportelite. While the competition focuses on the lowest price, we focus on giving you the best ride experience. Your first MTB can make or break the relationship you have with a new sport – we aim to turn you into a life-long rider.
- Frame Sportelite Al-13 Premium Aluminum Frame
- Sizes XS / S / M / L / XL
- Frame: Standard QR 135mm / Full length cable housing / Integrated kickstand mount
- Fork: 1-1/8” semi-integrated
- Seatpost: 27.2mm
- Bottom Bracket: BSA Threaded
- Brakes: Natural-born postmount 160 / 180***
- Drivetrain: Bottom pull front derailleur – Band-clamp mount 31.8 / Replaceable rear derailleur hangers
- Tires: 2.25” maximum width****
***Rotor sizes adapted for some frame sizes
****Tire dimensions based on measured tire width
|Dimensions||50.00 × 172.00 × 100.00 cm|